- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Easy-to-drive center console design w/360° fishability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 CC is a rugged, all welded, all-purpose jon with the guts to take on just about any adventure—from the river to the lake to the bay. The center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better perspective for the driver when navigating shallow water with stumps and rocks.
The unitized stringer, transom and Mod V hull give it a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish with non-skid Sure Tread™, and backed by with the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.