- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW for 2019—lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases fore & aft (seats optional)
The all-welded TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 Jon is a rugged and versatile aluminum fishing and utility boat. At a full 17' 1" long and with a generous 6' 6" beam and large bow deck, it's very spacious and very stable—an ideal craft for hunting, fishing or bowfishing that will handle up to 50 horses on the transom.
GRIZZLY jon boats have a thick, .190 aluminum cockpit floor plus a big front deck with a new lockable storage compartment. The 7° deadrise Mod V hull provides a smooth, dry ride, and it's finished with our exclusive forest green powder-coat with Sure Tread™ for a durable, non-slip surface. And like all TRACKER boats, it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in the industry.