- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ & GPS
- All-welded, 35°-deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 7 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Bow 19 gal. (72 L) & aft 29-gal. (110 L) aerated, recirculated livewells w/1 removable bait bucket & pump-out systems
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted bow & aft decks
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-175 WT hardcore aluminum Deep V—with an outboard capacity of up to 150HP—is designed to conquer big water and to extend your season into the cooler months, when walleye and smallmouth fishing can be at its best. The walk-thru, wraparound windshield protects you and your crew from spray and wind, making the ride to your fishing hole more comfortable.
The Deep V hull has a deep 35° bow deadrise and a welded-in full-length stringer system that unitizes the transom and hull and provides a smooth, solid ride. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.