- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, tempered safety glass walk-thru windshield
- 5 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Bow 19 gal. & aft 29-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
The all-new TRACKER Pro Guide V-165 WT is a tough fish and ski boat that’s ready for both serious fishing and adventurous family fun. The .100-gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing—plus, it’s ready to accept an optional ski tow pylon for tubing, skiing and more on-the-water fun!
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus 48 gallons of livewell split between the bow and aft decks for plenty of walleye, crappie and bait storage. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.