- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wide-open cockpit w/an easy-to-drive side-console design
- Improved center rod storage w/molded organizers & piston lift assist
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 7 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Aft 29-gal. & bow 19-gal. aerated, recirculating livewells w/1 removable bait bucket & pump-out systems
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-175 SC is a big boat for big water and big fish—and with an outboard capacity of 115 HP, it can get you into the fish and out of the weather in a hurry. The side-console design leaves plenty of room in the deep cockpit for 360° fishing, and there's lots of storage for rods and gear.
The Deep V hull has a deep 35° bow deadrise and a welded-in full-length stringer system that unitizes the transom and hull—all this means a smooth and solid ride, designed to keep you and your crew dry and comfortable. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.