Save on new 2018 and prior year TRACKER® models during Model Year-End Clearance going on now! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Our largest jon boat, w/a huge capacity for fishing, hunting & working
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases & under-deck storage
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Great for hauling lots of gear and people, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 aluminum jon boat is large enough and stable enough for fishing, waterfowling, bowfishing or utility work. At 18' 1" and with an ample 7' beam, you can transport deer feeders, coolers and more—with the stable assurance only a big boat can provide.
100% aluminum construction with a .100 hull and .190 floor guarantees durability, and the hull, stringer, transom and decks are all-welded to for a rock-solid, unitized structure that can withstand rough fishing and hard work. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.