For a limited time, purchase a new GRIZZLY 1754 SC, and you'll also receive a free $500 Bass Pro Shops/Cabela's gift card! See your nearest dealer for complete details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW for 2017—100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- A stable, rugged & roomy side-console boat, motor & trailer package
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-fit trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection (trailer color may vary, see dealer for specifics)
At 17' 1" and with a wide 78" beam, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 MVX SC (side console) is a spacious and stable aluminum jon boat that can be powered by up to a 75 HP motor. This versatile boat sports a 7° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride and the solid .190 aluminum floor and welded-in, foam-filled sides adds structural integrity and reduces hull noise.
The 1-piece, fully welded hull is unitized to the all-aluminum box-beam transom via the full-length longitudinal stringer system—making the 1754 MVX SC one of the strongest, most durable jons we've ever built. And it’s backed with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.