- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Dual 8’ in-gunnel rod storage w/rubberized grip panels on extra-wide gunnel tops
- Aft 48-gal. & bow 19-gal. aerated, recirculating livewells w/1 removable bait bucket & pump-out systems
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- Fixed driver & passenger seats & 5 pedestal seat base locations w/2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
The TRACKER® Targa™ V-18 WT is a superior guide or tournament boat that's ideal for Great Lakes walleye fishing. It’s built on our legendary, all-welded 35° deadrise Deep V hull with reversed chines for a smooth, dry ride and safe operation in inclement weather.
A maximum of 200 horsepower gives you plenty of power whether you’re cruising across a big lake to a secret fishing hole or running back to the marina before a storm. The extra-wide gunnels are ready for downriggers, and there's plenty of storage inside for rods, gear and more. And it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.