- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 6 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 23-gal. aerated, timed, recirculating, divided livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 WT is compact enough for walleye in small lakes and back coves, but big enough for rough water safety. The .100 gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing. And with a generous 88” beam and 16’ 6” length, it gives a smooth, stable and dry ride.
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.