- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Easy-to-drive center console design w/360° fishability
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1860 CC is a rugged, all welded, all-purpose jon with the guts to take on just about any adventure—from the river to the lake to the bay. The center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better perspective for the driver when negotiating shallow water with stumps and rocks.
The unitized stringer, transom and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish with non-skid Sure Tread™, and backed by with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.