- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW for 2017—100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Easy-to-drive center console design w/360° fishability
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 2072 MVX CC is a massive, all-welded aluminum jon with the capability you need to tackle the biggest inland or inshore fishing, hunting or utility jobs. The center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better view for the driver when negotiating skinny water. And it can be powered by up to 150 horses, giving you more power and more range.
100% aluminum construction with a .100 hull and .190 floor guarantees durability, and the hull, stringer, transom and decks are all-welded to for a rock-solid, unitized structure that can withstand rough fishing and hard work. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.