- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 23-gal. aerated, timed, recirculating, divided livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
The TRACKER® Pro Guide™ V-16 WT is compact enough for walleye in small lakes and back coves, but big enough for rough water safety. The .100 gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing.
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.