- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, tempered safety glass walk-thru windshield
- 3 folding, movable fishing seats w/6 seat pedestal bases
- 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull for a drier ride & smooth handling in big water
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Diamond Coat™ finish for ultimate durability & long-lasting good looks
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- 23-gal. aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
This is a serious Deep V aluminum fishing boat—compact enough for walleye in small lakes and back coves, but big enough for rough water safety. The .100 gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing.
Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.