- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Our biggest side console jon, ready to tackle the biggest jobs
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
With everything you need for fishing, bowhunting, waterfowling, and more, the GRIZZLY 1860 MVX SC (side console) is a stable, rock-solid boat for all your on-the-water adventures. At 18' 4" and with an ample 7' beam, you can transport deer feeders, dogs, and more—with the stable assurance only a big boat can provide.
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.