- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- A stable & powerful boat w/the capability to take on any adventure
- Center console w/grab rail, rod holders & integrated livewell w/cushion lid
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
A beast of a jon boat perfectly at home on the bayou or the bay, the GRIZZLY 1860 MVX CC is a rugged, all welded, all-purpose jon with the guts to take on just about any adventure you can imagine. The center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better perspective for the driver when negotiating shallow water with stumps and rocks.
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.