- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 18' 1" long & 7' wide, w/huge load capacity for fishing, hunting, or working
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
Great for hauling lots of gear and up to 8 people, the 1860 MVX aluminum jon boat is large enough and stable enough for fishing, waterfowling, bowfishing, or general utility work. At 18' 4" and with an ample 7' beam, you can transport deer feeders, dogs, and more—with the stable assurance only a big boat can provide.
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.