- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- A stable & nimble side-console boat, motor, & trailer package
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
At 17'1" and with a wide 78" beam, the GRIZZLY 1754 MVX SC (side console) is an incredibly spacious and stable aluminum jon boat, and can be powered by up to a 75 HP motor. This versatile boat sports a 7° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride. And the solid .190 aluminum floor and welded-in, foam-filled sides add structural integrity and reduce hull noise.
The 1-piece, fully welded hull is unitized to the all-aluminum box-beam transom via the full-length longitudinal stringer system—making the 1754 MVX SC one of the strongest, most durable jons we've ever built. The huge forward deck and big aft deck make it ideal for bowfishing and angling, and the movable seat fits into bases in the bow and stern.