- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- All-welded & overbuilt for fishing & hunting from the bayou to the bay
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
The all-welded TRACKER GRIZZLY 1760 MVX Jon is a rugged and versatile aluminum fishing and utility boat. At a full 17' 1" long and with a generous 78" beam, it's very spacious and very stable—an ideal craft for hunting, fishing, or bowfishing. And it will handle up to 50 horses on the transom.
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.