- Durable powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in wetwell in center bench seat
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port and starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow and stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
The TRACKER® Topper 1542 LW Jon Boat is our only riveted, flat-bottom Jon to come with an built-in wetwell, and it's built TRACKER tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190 lbs., it can be loaded on the roof rack of some vehicles and in the beds of some trucks. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom, and extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength.
The standard no-glare Forest Green powder-coat finish will protect your boat for years of service life. The 1542 is rated for up to a 25-horsepower motor. An optional single-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection is available.