- Durable powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Transverse extruded aluminum ribs
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow/stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
The TRACKER® Topper 1236 Jon boat weighs in at just 126 lbs. (50.8 kg), so it's easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate two anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" (.91 m) bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged .050, 5052 aluminum alloy, this 11' 11" (3.63 m) aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation, and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere.