Model Year End Clearance going on now! Ask your dealer for details.
- Durable powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Welded 1-piece Deep V hull design
- .063 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull & transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs
- Corner braces at transom
- Fore, center & aft bench seats
- Stern lifting handle
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
The TRACKER Guide V-14 Deep V is our most economical Deep V, with a smooth-riding, stable, 1-piece welded hull with a welded-in transom. Built of durable, marine-grade .063 5052 aluminum, this all-purpose craft cuts through the chop with ease, and will support up to a 20-horsepower motor.
This rugged, no-frills utility boat sports 3 full-width bench seats, and is rated to hold as many as 4 people. With a generous beam of 68", and a max weight capacity of 795 lbs., the Guide V-14 Deep V can do it all whether you're trolling for walleye or chasing big bass.
An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection makes transporting the Guide V-14 Deep V even easier.