Model Year End Clearance going on now! Ask your dealer for details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW roomier front deck for more fishing space
- Cool Gray Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Deep V all-welded hull design
- Non-skid vinyl throughout
- Raised bow casting deck w/pedestal seat base
- Raised aft casting decks (double as seats)
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Livewell & storage box w/lids
- 5-year hull warranty
The TRACKER Guide V-16 Laker Deep V is an all-purpose utility boat that sports a deeper 8° V hull for a smoother ride in the chop.
The all-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull is reinforced with a welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines, and the extruded, 1-piece aluminum gunnels feature our exclusive VERSATRACK accessory mounting channel.
New for 2015, the front deck has been expanded for a freer fishing experience. A cool Gray Diamond Coat™ finish with industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat provides extreme protection and long-lasting good looks.
Onboard, you'll find vinyl-covered raised fishing decks fore and aft (which double as seats)—with a base for an optional fishing seat on the bow deck. Midship, there are 2 vinyl-covered boxes which can be used as seats as well. The port box features a livewell below, and the starboard box has storage below.
Click on the Features/Option tab to see all the options for customizing your new Guide V-16 Laker Deep V.