- A spacious, stable, and versatile multi-purpose side console boat
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
At 18' 1" (5.51 m) and sporting a generous 7' (2.13 m) beam, this versatile side console jon boat boasts all-new reinforcements in the floor and foam-filled side walls, plus a deeper 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride. Available in 2 camo-finish options (see the Features/Options tab) or the standard Forest Green powder-coat finish.
The all-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull is anchored and unitized by a bow-to-stern longitudinal stringer system that is welded to the keel, hull bottom and sides, and to the box-beam, all aluminum, corner-braced transom—resulting in one of the strongest, most rigid jon boats on the market.
Standard benefits include our VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel, one movable fishing seat, fore and aft pedestal base locations, utility cleats, a built-in fuel tank, and a 5-year hull warranty.
You'll have all the room you need on the huge raised front deck and the ample back deck—both featuring a pedestal seat base for relocating the fishing seat. There's also plenty of storage between the driver and passenger seats and in the forward deck, along with a rotomolded, aerated livewell in front of the console.
With everything you need for fishing, bowhunting, waterfowling, and more, the GRIZZLY 1860 MVX Side Console is a stable, rock-solid boat for all your on-the-water adventures. A 40-horsepower Mercury® ELPT FourStroke EFI comes standard, and it rides on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and Super Lube hubs.