- A roomy, customizable boat for hunting, angling, and bowfishing
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
Great for hauling lots of gear and up to 8 people, the 1860 MVX Jon is large enough and stable enough for fishing, waterfowling, bowfishing, or general utility work. At 18' 4" and with an ample 7' (2.13) beam, you can transport deer feeders, dogs, and more—with the stable assurance only a big boat can provide.
From a structural standpoint, it doesn't get much more rock-solid than this. A full-length welded-in longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and the box-beam, all-aluminum transom. Add to that a thicker, .190 floor and welded-in, foam-filled interior wall panels, and you've got an on-the-water workhorse with unparalleled strength and durability.
The new Mod V, 7° deadrise hull provides a smoother, drier ride whether you're running a trotline on the bayou or cutting through the inshore chop.
Standard features include spacious bow storage, 2 pedestal seat bases, a non-skid deck and floor finish, a trolling motor mount, and our exclusive VERSATRACK gunnel system so you can mount a variety of accessories.
Click on the Features/Options tab to see how you can customize your 1860 MVX Jon for your specific needs.