- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- A spacious, stable center console boat for hunting, angling, bowfishing, and more
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Model Year End Clearance going on now! See your dealer for details.
The GRIZZLY 1860 MVX Center Console is perfectly at home in the bay, the river, and the lake—thanks to the redesigned 7° deadrise, Mod V hull that cuts through wake and chop with a smooth, dry efficiency.
New features for 2015 include a thicker .190 floor, plus welded-in, foam-filled interior walls for a quieter ride and added flotation. This rugged workhorse will accept up to a 90 horsepower motor, and the unique sponsons at the stern improve planing and shallow water take-off and extend the boat's length to 19' 1" (5.82 m).
The rotomolded console features a new sport steering wheel, a windscreen, and an integrated forward livewell with a cushion-top seat and padded backrest. Additional conveniences include vertical port rod holders, a 12V accessory outlet, tachometer, fuel gauge and a grab rail.
Beneath the surface you'll find incredible strength and rigidity built in—a bow-to-stern, welded-in longitudinal stringer system to unitize the hull plus a box-beam, all-aluminum, corner-braced transom.
Standard benefits include our VERSATRACK accessory mounting channel in gunnel, an ultra-durable Forest Green powder-coat finish, fore and aft pedestal base locations, utility cleats, a built-in fuel tank, and a 5-year hull warranty.
Roomy front and rear decks and a spacious floor (all with a Sure Tread™ grip) make the 1860 MVX CC ideal for multiple adventures: bowfishing, fly fishing, duck hunting, and more. A 40-horsepower Mercury® ELPT FourStroke EFI comes standard, and it rides on a matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and Super Lube hubs.