Model Year End Clearance going on now! Ask your dealer for details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- A spacious, stable center console boat for hunting, angling, bowfishing, and more
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
The GRIZZLY 1860 MVX Center Console is perfectly at home in the bay, the river, and the lake—thanks to the redesigned 7° deadrise, Mod V hull that cuts through wake and chop with a smooth, dry efficiency.
New features for 2015 include a thicker .190 floor, plus welded-in, foam-filled interior walls for a quieter ride and added flotation. This rugged workhorse will accept up to a 90 horsepower motor, and the unique sponsons at the stern improve planing and shallow water take-off and extend the boat's length to 19' 1" (5.82 m).
The rotomolded console features a new sport steering wheel, a windscreen, and an integrated forward livewell with a cushion-top seat and padded backrest. Additional conveniences include vertical port rod holders, a 12V accessory outlet, tachometer, fuel gauge and a grab rail.
Beneath the surface you'll find incredible strength and rigidity built in—a bow-to-stern, welded-in longitudinal stringer system to unitize the hull plus a box-beam, all-aluminum, corner-braced transom.
Standard benefits include our VERSATRACK accessory mounting channel in gunnel, an ultra-durable Forest Green powder-coat finish, fore and aft pedestal base locations, utility cleats, a built-in fuel tank, and a 5-year hull warranty.
Roomy front and rear decks and a spacious floor (all with a Sure Tread™ grip) make the 1860 MVX CC ideal for multiple adventures: bowfishing, fly fishing, duck hunting, and more. A 40-horsepower Mercury® ELPT FourStroke EFI comes standard, and it rides on a matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and Super Lube hubs.