- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- A stable and nimble side-console boat, motor, and trailer package
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing/hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Model Year End Clearance going on now! See your dealer for details.
At 17' 1" and with an extra-wide 78" (1.96 m) beam, the GRIZZLY 1754 MVX Side Console is incredibly spacious and stable, with room for up to 5 people, and can be powered by up to a 75 horsepower motor. This versatile Jon sports a Mod V hull with a new 7° deadrise for a smooth, dry ride, and the new thicker .190 aluminum floor and welded-in, foam-filled sides to increase structural integrity and make your ride quieter.
The 1-piece, fully welded hull is unitized to the all-aluminum box-beam transom via the full-length longitudinal stringer system—making the 1754 MVX SC one of the strongest, most durable jons we've ever built. The larger forward deck and big aft deck make it ideal for bowfishing and angling, and the movable pedestal seat fits into bases in the bow and stern.
Click on the Features/Options tab to customize the 1754 MVX SC to fit your own hunting or fishing needs. Our exclusive VERSATRACK gunnel system lets you mount a variety of accessories. Standard conveniences include a trolling motor mount, spacious bow storage, and an industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish—or optional Woodland & Grassland camo patterns (at extra cost).
The package comes standard with a Mercury® 40-horsepower ELPT FourStroke EFI outboard and rides on a factory-matched custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.