- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- An ultra-durable and stable jon boat with lots of accessory options
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
If you're looking for a versatile, durable, smooth-riding, and affordable fishing boat, look no further. The GRIZZLY 1754 MVX Jon will accept up to a 30-horsepower outboard (optional), and the roomy interior, including an up-sized front fishing deck and 2 pedestal seat bases, make it ideal for fishing or bowhunting.
At a full 17' 1" (5.21 m) long and with a generous 79" (2 m) beam, the 1754 MVX Jon is very spacious and very stable—an ideal craft for hunting, fishing, or bowfishing.
New for 2015, a 7° deadrise gives a smother, drier ride so you can traverse choppier water with confidence and comfort. The Mod V hull is reinforced with a full-length longitudinal stringer system and an all-aluminum box-beam transom with corner braces for totally unitized construction and rock-solid integrity.
Standard benefit include a trolling motor mount, VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel, spacious bow storage, and an industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish—and for an extra charge, it's available in a Grassland or Woodland camo pattern.
Click on the Features/Options tab to see all the possibilities for customizing your own hunting/fishing boat.