Model Year End Clearance going on now! Ask your dealer for details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Designed for waterfowl hunting, but great for bowfishing and angling, too
- NEW thicker .190 alum. floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Lockable port-side rod box & removable starboard-side gun box
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system
- VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
We designed the GRIZZLY 1654 MVX Sportsman for waterfowl hunters, with numerous features that will help make your hunt more successful.
A generous 78" (1.98 m) beam and a wide 54" (1.37 m) bottom make this boat very stable for more accurate shots, and the lockable port and starboard storage boxes hold all the gear you might need. Under-deck storage in the front has plenty of room for decoys, and our VERSTATRACK in-gunnel storage system allows for the attachment of multiple handy accessories.
For 2015, we've more than doubled the deadrise angle to 7°, giving you a smoother, drier ride. Also new is a thicker .190 floor, plus welded-in foam-filled interior side walls for more rigidity, added flotation, and a quieter ride. In addition, we've increased the size of the forward deck for more freedom when bowfishing or retrieving decoys.
The structure of this rugged craft is nothing short of incredible: a full-length welded-in longitudinal stringer system is welded to the all-aluminum, corner-braced, box-beam transom to completely unitize and strengthen the hull, and pressed-in strakes and chines add even more rigidity.
The versatile 1654 MVX Sportsman comes standard in a Forest Green powder-coat finish, and is also available in Grassland or Woodland camo patterns at an extra charge. The complete package comes standard with a Mercury® 25-horsepower ELH FourStroke outboard and rides on a factory-matched custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.
Click on the Features/Options tab to see all the possibilities for customizing your boat. Whether you're hunting birds, bowfishing, or plying the bayou for bass, you'll get everything you need with the 1654 MVX Sportsman.
Shown here in optional Grassland camo pattern.