- Mod V design and rugged, all-welded construction with lots of options
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- All-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & pressed-in chines
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
If you're looking for a versatile, durable, smooth-riding, and affordable fishing boat, look no further. The GRIZZLY 1648 MVX Jon will accept up to a 25-horsepower outboard (optional), and the roomy interior, including an up-sized front fishing deck and 2 pedestal seat bases, makes it ideal for angling or bowfishing.
The all-welded .100 5052 marine-aluminum Mod-V hull now sports a steeper, 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride—and it's fortified with a full-length longitudinal stringer system and an all-aluminum box-beam transom with corner braces for totally unitized construction and rock-solid integrity.
Standard conveniences include a trolling motor mount, VERSATRACK accessory mounting channel, spacious bow storage, and an industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish. Click on the Features/Options tab to see all the possibilities for customizing your own hunting/fishing boat.