Model Year End Clearance going on now! Ask your dealer for details.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Designed for waterfowl hunting, but great for bowfishing and angling, too
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing/hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Lockable port-side rod box & removable starboard-side gun box
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
The TRACKER GRIZZLY 1548 MVX Sportsman is a unique, all-welded, all-aluminum jon boat that's built for waterfowl hunting—but its roomy design and raised fore and aft decks make it great for bowfishing, running trotlines, and more!
New benefits for 2015 include a deeper, 7° deadrise hull for better handling and a smoother, drier ride; a roomier front deck; a thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity and a quieter ride; and welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for sound control and structural strength. This rock-solid substructure includes a welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface, an all-aluminum box-beam transom with corner braces, and fully-welded, unitized construction for exceptional hull integrity.
Hunt- and fish-friendly features include a port-side rod box and a removable starboard-side gun box—and both are lockable. A movable seat can be placed in receivers at bow or stern, and all decks sport a Sure Tread™ surface. Stake-down eves at all 4 corners allow you to hold a secure position in the marsh, and the exclusive VERSATRACK accessory mounting channel in gunnel gives you multiple options for storing calls, drinks, tools, etc. In addition, the front deck is pre-wired for an optional trolling motor.
The versatile 1548 MVX comes standard in a durable Forest Green powder-coat finish, and is also available in optional Woodland and Grassland camo patterns (at extra cost). The complete package comes with a standard Mercury® 25-horsepower ELH FourStroke outboard and rides on a factory-matched custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.
Shown here in optional Woodland camo pattern.