- Built to be tough, compact, and easily portable—ideal for small lakes and rivers
- NEW underfloor raceway for electrical routing
- NEW thicker .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity
- NEW deeper 7° deadrise hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- NEW roomier front deck for fishing and hunting
- NEW welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability and great looks
- All-welded .100 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system and transom for a unitized hull
- Exclusive and highly versatile VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 5-year hull warranty
The all-purpose, all-welded TRACKER GRIZZLY 1448 MVX Jon is a tough, nimble, and affordable jon boat for everyone. The deeper, roomier interior leaves plenty of room for tackle and decoys, and 2 pedestal seat bases accept a variety of seating options.
New for 2015, the 1448 MVX boasts an underfloor wiring raceway, topped with a thicker .190 aluminum floor for a quieter ride and a sturdier surface underfoot, plus a roomier front deck for casting or taking that crucial shot. In addition, the new 7° deadrise hull provides a smoother, drier ride in the chop.
Structurally, this jon boat is built to last, with a welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface, an all-aluminum box-beam transom with corner braces, and fully-welded, unitized construction for rock-solid hull integrity.
It's all finished with an industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability.