- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- ALL NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015—Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V aluminum hull w/20° deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use
- Port/starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3/USB ports
- Flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/folding jump seats
- Removable ski pylon & swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/backlit 480x480-pixel display
- 2 side rod boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus storage at bow & aft decks, floor & gunnels
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- NEW tandem-axle custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, chrome wheels & matching hub covers, GALVASHIELD®, and heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides
The multi-talented Targa™ V-18 Combo has something for everyone. It's ready for trolling, skiing, wakeboarding, or jigging—anything a fun-loving family or hardcore angler could wish for.
With a new tandem-axle trailer including new heavy-duty upright loading guides, the Targa Combo is an incredible package. Hydraulic tilt steering, a removable ski/tow pylon, an aft boarding platform, 2 folding jump seats, and a Bluetooth®-capable radio make fun on the water standard as well.
The Deep V hull sports a 20° deadrise for gliding through rough water, and inside the hull a welded-in longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and transom for a rock-solid, ultra-durable, incredibly safe boat that will serve up fun and fish for a lifetime.
It has two aerated livewells, a Minn Kota® 24-volt trolling motor with foot pedal storage, Lowrance® fishfinder, tackle storage and plenty of compartments for securing rods and gear out of the way, but close at hand.
And with a Mercury 115HP EXLPT FourStroke standard, you'll have all the power you need to make sure every day on the water is perfect.