- NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015—Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield and tilt hydraulic steering
- Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3/USB ports
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/foot pedal storage
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/backlit 480x480-pixel LED display
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 48-gal. (181.70 L) aerated livewell—each w/timer, recirculation, pump-out & removable bait bucket
- 4 high-style seats/7 seat locations (including 3 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- 2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- NEW tandem-axle custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, chrome wheels & matching hub covers, GALVASHIELD®, and new heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides
Targa™ V-18 WT: the leader of the pack.
Ideal for guides, families, or tournament pros, this 19’ 1” brute packs in numerous features to make fishing fun in big lakes & big rivers! The huge 8’ 6” beam makes it stable, roomy, and secure, and the Deep V hull and 20° deadrise give you a silky-smooth and very dry ride even in the whitecaps.
4 seats and 7 pedestal base locations make seating options virtually endless, and there’s enough interior storage volume to accommodate gear for your whole crew and more. And with a gigantic 48-gallon aft livewell (with dividers and a removable bait bucket) plus a bow livewell/bait bucket, you can keep your catch healthy on the race to the weigh-in.
There’s so much to love about this boat: dual consoles, walk-thru wraparound windshield, onboard battery charger, boarding platform and ladder—you’ll have to see it to believe it.
The package includes a new tandem-axle trailer with swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, and new heavy-duty upright trailer-loading guides. A Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI is standard, and it’s approved for up to 150HP.