- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Wide, stable Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket—timer & recirculator w/pump-out system & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jump seat
- 7' (2.13 m) in-floor rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow & aft storage
- Fold-down aft jump seats & padded bow backrests
- Custom single-axle trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers
The do-it-all Pro Guide™ V-175 Combo is equally suited for trolling for walleye, casting for bass, or towing skiers and wakeboarders.
Built on our legendary Deep V hull with reversed chines for a smooth, dry ride, the V-175 Combo glides through the chop with ease. And the all-welded hull is unitized with the robotically-welded box beam transom by a longitudinal stringer system for a rock-solid structure and a lifetime of durability.
A new Lowrance Elite-3x color fishfinder helps you locate fish and structure. Huge storage compartments store gear while you're underway. An aft swimming platform features a boarding ladder. Two rear jump seats let up to 5 crewmates ride comfortably. The weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports let you jam to your favorite tunes.
All this, powered by a standard Mercury® 90HP EXLPT FourStroke outboard, and riding on a GALVASHIELD-protected single-axle trailer with new chrome wheels and matching hub covers.