- NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield & Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & NEW soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Wide, stable Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & 25" (63.50 cm) transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out & removable bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes (bow, port, and starboard) & in-floor storage throughout
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers.
When the weather and the water require a bigger boat with more brawn, more stability, and more space, pick the TRACKER Pro Guide V-175 WT.
It’s designed to conquer big water and to extend your season into the cooler months. The walk-through, wraparound windshield protects you and your crew from spray and wind, making the ride to your fishing hole more comfortable.
The all-welded Deep V hull is unitized with the transom via a welded-in longitudinal stringer system—so not only is it incredibly strong, but it also rides smoothly and keeps you drier on any type of water.
The Diamond Coat finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat extends durability and color exponentially over traditional paints. Spacious storage and courtesy lights make accessing gear a breeze. There are fore and aft livewells, both with removable bait buckets. And you get 2 movable fishing seats with 6 pedestal seat locations throughout.
The V-175 WT rides on a custom-built, factory matched trailer with GALVASHIELD protection and a standard Mercury® 90HP ELXPT FourStroke outboard.