- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- Stable, all-welded Deep V aluminum hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum 25” (63.5 cm) transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/NEW sport steering wheel, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer, recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Lockable bow center rod box, two lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-to-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom single-axle trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers.
With a 16’11” length and a huge beam of 97”, the Pro Guide V-175 SC can comfortably and quickly transport up to five anglers and their gear even in rough water. Shipped standard with a Mercury® 90HP EXLPT FourStroke, it can support up to 135HP.
The Deep V hull has a deep 20° deadrise and a welded-in longitudinal stringer system that unitizes the transom and hull—all this means a smooth and solid ride, designed to keep you and your crew dry and to endure years of pounding heavy water.
Inside, you’ll find an ergonomic rotomolded console with a tinted windscreen, plus 2 movable fishing seats that will fit in any of the 6 pedestal base locations. The volume of storage aboard is astounding: 5 compartments for gear (including 2 lockable 8’ rod boxes) and 2 recirculated livewells w/bait buckets and pump-outs.
The V-175 SC rides on a custom single-axle trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD protection, and chrome wheels with matching hub covers.