- NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- Wide, stable, all-welded aluminum Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Port & starboard consoles w/walk-thru windshield
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, recirculated livewell w/bait bucket, timer & pump-out system
- Two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes, 3 bow compartments & 1 aft dry box
- 3 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers
The Pro Guide V-16 WT is designed for all-weather fishability, with a gentle, dry ride thanks to the full-width windscreen and the 20° deadrise, all-welded Deep V hull.
The welded-in longitudinal stringer system unitizes the hull and transom for a lifetime of excellent performance and rugged durability, and expanded foam is injected into the hull for flotation and a quieter ride.
And when you get to your fishing hole after that comfortable ride, you and your family or fishin' buddies will be equipped to start haulin' in the big ones. 3 movable fishing seats can be placed in any of the 6 pedestal base locations, and huge storage compartments throughout hold rods and gear.
Additional benefits include a Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor with foot pedal storage, a new sport steering wheel, courtesy lighting, a 23-gallon (87.06 L) aerated livewell with a bait bucket and a new Lowrance Elite-3x color fishfinder.
The Pro Guide V-16 WT is powered by a Mercury® 60HP ELPT FourStroke outboard (upgradable to 75HP), and rides on a GALVASHIELD-protected trailer with new chrome wheels and matching hub covers.