- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat, plus NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded 2-piece aluminum Deep V hull w/20° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/NEW sport steering wheel, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x color fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- 23-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations throughout
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD® protection plus NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers.
The Pro Guide V-16 SC gives any angler the perfect combination of big-water capability and responsive agility. And with a standard Mercury® 60 ELPT FourStroke outboard, you can get to your hotspot swiftly.
With a generous 88” beam and a deep 20° deadrise, the V-16 SC slices through the chop while providing the wide-bodied stability for maximum fishability and interior room.
Exceptional amounts of interior storage include 2 top-loading side rod/gear lockers, 3 bow compartments and 1 aft dry storage box. In the bow is a huge 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40" (1.02 m) aerated, divided livewell with a removable bait bucket—and it’s timed and recirculated with a pump-out system. And you get 2 movable 360°-swiveling fishing seats with 5 seat base locations.
The Pro Guide V-16 SC rides on a custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, GALVASHIELD protection, and chrome wheels with matching hub covers.