- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer-lasting shine & 20x longer-lasting color
- All-welded 2-piece aluminum Deep V hull w/8° deadrise & all-aluminum transom
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Molded console w/NEW sport steering wheel, tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, tinted windscreen & drink holder
- Minn Kota® 12V, 42-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor w/NEW foot pedal storage
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360-pixel display & dual-freq. transducer
- Top-loading lockable port rod box for rods to 7 1/2' (2.27 m)
- 15-gal. (56.78 L) bow aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/4 seat base locations throughout
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, GALVASHIELD® protection plus Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
Limited time offer! Receive a $250 Bass Pro Shops gift card on purchase of a new 2015 or prior model year TRACKER Super Guide V-16 SC boat package. Model Year End Clearance going on now! See your dealer for details.
The nimble yet stable Super Guide V-16 SC is your best value for a console-equipped Deep V—and it packs in all the benefits you need to reap big fish from big water.
A wide 76” beam puts you on steady footing when battling the big ones, and roomy fishing decks both fore and aft offer room for up to 4 anglers. And 2 movable fishing chairs can move between 4 different seat locations for incredible versatility whether trolling, casting, or jigging.
The 15-gallon (56.78 L) aerated bow livewell features a removable bait bucket, and storage compartments throughout (including a lockable rod box) keep your gear safe and dry.
Wrapped in our NEW Diamond Coat™ finish, it will hold vibrant color and withstand wear many times longer than standard paints.
The Super Guide V-16 SC rides on a custom trailer w/SuperLube hubs, GALVASHIELD protection, and Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires. The standard motor is a Mercury® 40 ELPT FourStroke outboard.