- Unique, light-touch stick steering for maximum visibility, fishability & precise handling in tight quarters
- 2 oversized fishing chairs w/locking swivel for close-to-the-action floor-level fishing,
- 4 drink holders fore and aft for your convenience
- Rugged 1-piece all-welded Mod V hull w/all-aluminum transom & DuraTrack™ All-welded Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Minn Kota® 12V thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- 14-gal. (53.00 L) aerated livewell w/cushion top
- 2 top-loading carpeted 7' (2.13 m) rod/gear lockers, 2 underseat dry storage boxes & bow deck storage
- Marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly carpet throughout
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/13" (33.02 cm) wheels & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
The name says panfish, but this solidly-built, easy-to-drive boat is just as comfortable trolling for walleye or casting for bass.
Whatever species you chase, you’ll enjoy nimble control and increased visibility—thanks to the forward-mounted stick-steering setup. Easily navigate stump fields and shorelines until you reach the perfect crappie hole. Then, without even leaving your chair, drop the trolling motor and start fishing.
The new Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder is perfectly positioned for easy readability. And the 14-gallon (53.00 L) cushion-topped livewell, situated in the center of the boat for convenience, is aerated to protect your catch..
The five storage compartments include port and starboard rod lockers that can each hold rods up to 7' long.
The whole package includes a powerful and efficient 40HP Mercury® EL FourStroke outboard, and rides on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD corrosion protection.