- Backed by the Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece .090 5052 marine aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer system for structural strength
- Marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Roomy bow & aft casting decks w/2 fold-down fishing seats
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/windscreen
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Custom trailer w/13" wheels, Super Lube hubs & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Packed with everything. Priced for everyone.
Take one look at the TRACKER Pro 160, and you’ll see why it's known as the world's value leader in a ready-to-fish boat/motor/trailer package. For one affordable NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® price, you get a fishing package that's absolutely loaded with all the features you need to go from the dealer to the lake.
It might be hard to believe that we can put together such a top-quality, all-inclusive value-packed package as this. But for the biggest recreational boat-maker in the world—it comes naturally.
Onboard, there’s a Minn Kota® trolling motor, a new Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder, four rod holders with organizers, and midship storage areas. Four seats include the driver and passenger cockpit seats, plus removable fore and aft fishing seats. There’s also a 9-gallon (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into the front of the console.
The Pro 160 comes standard with a 20HP Mercury® EL FourStroke outboard, and proudly rides on a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD corrosion protection.