- NEW powder-coat process for long-lasting good looks
- Sure Tread™ non-skid surface
- Mod V hull design
- All-welded .100 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Pressed-in strakes for strength & tracking stability
- All-aluminum reinforced transom
- Longitudinal stringer system
- Aluminum floor
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 2 pedestal seat bases & aft bench seat
- 5-year hull warranty
At 17' (5.18 m) long, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 Side Console Jon boat isn’t just rugged and versatile, but also spacious and packed with features. The hull, transom and longitudinal stringer system are all constructed of marine-grade aluminum that is completely welded, not riveted, together for supreme durability. Plus, the hull sports a Mod V design to create a smoother, drier ride.
The interior is absolutely loaded with amenities to please both hunters and anglers . Instead of sharp corners and hard edges, the durable one-piece molded console is more streamlined. And the Sure Tread™ non-skid floor and deck liner ensures secure footing. The raised bow and stern platforms each feature a dry storage area and pedestal base location for the movable fishing seat. Folding driver and passenger seats are camouflaged and comfortable. In between, there is also another storage compartment. The 1754 SC also has storage space port. There’s even an aerated livewell in front of the console.
The complete package comes with up to a 75 horsepower Mercury® outboard and custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection. You can customize it to fit your own hunting and fishing needs by adding any number of accessories for the exclusive VERSATRACK® gunnel mounting system or choosing one of the optional camo color schemes.