- All-welded .100 aluminum hull w/a wide, stable 54" (1.37 m) bottom
- All-welded, corner-braced aluminum transom & full-length longitudinal stringer for structural strength
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 DS fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Port rod holders w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder
- Helm & buddy seats w/storage below
- 2 fishing seats w/secure screw-in pedestals & pinchless hinges
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Flush-mounted all-aluminum deck lids
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Purchase your new 2013 Pro 170 now and receive Financing Starting at 3.5% APR and No Payments for 90 Days with approved credit! See dealer for complete details.
At 16' 8" (5.03 m), the ALL-NEW TRACKER Pro 170 is an extremely capable aluminum fishing boat—and it’s ready to do some serious fishing.
This Mod V features a lockable port rod box for rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m), nighttime courtesy lights, plus a great-looking dash console, complete with speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge. Better yet, it’s outfitted with the same high-quality fishing components you will find on all our Pro Team™ models: like a Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder and a Minn Kota® Edge™ trolling motor.
The 15-gallon (56.78 L) bow livewell even features a bait bucket holder.
And the Pro 170's tough all-welded aluminum Mod V hull features a wide 77" (1.96 m) beam for superior stability while you fish.