- Flat-bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added transom support & flotation
- Corner braces at transom
- Long-lasting Forest Green paint
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year riveted structural limited warranty
The TRACKER Topper™ 1436 Jon boat is light enough to easily be carried on the roof of your vehicle. Yet it is still built to provide you and your family with years of fishing fun. The hull is constructed using marine-grade aluminum that is riveted together. For even more strength, it also features transverse ribs and transom corner braces.
The TRACKER 1436 features center and aft bench seats and a bow platform for up to three people to comfortably ride. There is also plenty of room for gear inside.
The standard no-glare Forest Green paint will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life. The 1436 is rated for up to a 15-horsepower motor.