- BEARHIDE® non-skid surface
- Mod V hull design
- All-welded .100 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- All-aluminum reinforced transom
- Longitudinal stringer system
- Aluminum cockpit floor
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel
- 2 seat pedestal bases
- Aft bench seat
- Extended bow deck w/storage space below
- 5-year hull warranty
At 18' 4" (5.59 m) long with an 84" (2.13 m) beam, the GRIZZLY® 1860 Jon boat is big enough and rated for enough power to carry your buddies and all their gear to everyone’s favorite hunting or fishing spot. And the all-welded aluminum hull, transom and longitudinal stringer system mean you don’t have to worry about a few bumps along the way. Plus, it sports a Mod V hull design for a smoother, drier ride.
For fishing, you'll find a raised bow deck and wide aft bench seat, both with a pedestal base for the movable fishing seat. Our exclusive BEARHIDE® non-skid floor and deck liner ensures secure footing even when it's wet. Storage is located below the bow deck.
For even more versatility, you can add on any number of accessories to fit our exclusive VERSATRACK® gunnel system. Options include a dog ladder, tree snugger, cup/shell holder and more. You can also get the 1860 Jon in either the optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage paint patterns.