- Wide, stable, all-welded 20°-deadrise Deep V aluminum hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Sleek side console w/easy-to-read instruments, windscreen & small items tray
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/5 seat base locations
- Lockable bow center rod box, two lockable side rod/gear boxes & bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue & welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $144 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $1,927 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
A rugged Deep V that is equipped and sized to fish bigger waters.
Forget the saying, “Less is more.”
When you need more room, more width, more stability and a taller 25" (63.50 cm) transom to fish bigger waters—the TRACKER Pro Guide™ V-175 Single Console aluminum fishing boat delivers a lot more!
A wider 82" (2.08 m) bottom and full 8' (2.44 m) beam provide exceptional stability and deck room. There’s extra space below deck for bow and aft livewells—plus lockable storage for rods to 8 feet (2.44 m). A Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder come standard. For 2013, we’ve added a bow panel trim switch, an all-new instrument cluster plus courtesy lighting. And it even comes with a custom-matched trailer.
Expect more. Get more with the Pro Guide V-175 SC, a fully featured aluminum fishing boat package.