- Our largest aluminum Mod V boat
- Oversized step-to-bow deck area
- Lighted 27-gallon aft livewell
- Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder, Mercury® outboard & trailer
- Backed by The TRACKER Promise warranty
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel
- Power-Trac™ offset transom & Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- 2 folding fishing seats & 3-across cockpit seating
- Lockable center rod box
- Diamond Coat™ exterior finish
The all-new TRACKER Pro Team 195 TXW is the biggest, most powerful all-welded Mod V boat we've ever built. And it's packed with features to make it our most tournament-ready Mod V, too.
From the huge 39 square foot bow casting deck to the box beam, all-aluminum transom, it's built for serious fishing. And at 18' 7" long and a generous 8' 2" beam, it's as smooth and stable as an aluminum bass boat can be. It's also loaded with storage compartments for all your tournament gear, including a center rod locker for 12 rods up to 8'.
It's standard with a 150 HP Mercury® outboard, and features our Revolution™ Mod V hull that's backed by our Smooth Ride Guarantee—and the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.